Tuesday 8 January 2013

Happy New Year (a Little Bit Late)

To all my wonderful A Paper Voice readers,

I've been meaning to wish you all a Happy New Year. As you likely noticed, I hadn't got there yet, so please forgive my tardiness. With that said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2012 was pretty eventful with all sorts of ups and downs. I know 2013 will come with its moments that will certainly drive me bat-shit bonkers, but there are all sorts of good things on the way. Like what, you ask? Well, in March I get to go see Rock of Ages followed by Great Big Sea in April. And then I have two weddings to attend this upcoming summer. I'm in the bridal party for one of those weddings (my Goose is getting married), which is pretty darn exciting. As well, in a couple of months will be the one-year anniversary of my cousin kicking cancer's ass (he beat it March 2012 at 9 years old. Take that, leukemia).

This year has many things to live up to, but I think 2013 can handle it. Have a great year, everyone!

No comments: