Monday 1 July 2013

Happy Birthday, Canada! Part I

Canada's birthday has come again. This amazing country that I call home (which also happens to be the best damn country in the universe, no matter what other people may tell you) is 146 years old today. So, in celebration, I'm breaking this post down into two parts, one part Molson Canadian commercials, and the other part will be some of my favourite Canadian musicians. So, this part will be with Molson.

Beer is a big part of Canadian culture. I'm not too fussy about it myself, but this is where I'm like the Most Interesting Man in the World: I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Molson Canadian. Which brings me to their commercials. By Canucks, for Canucks, every single one gets to be more epic than the last... unless you're Joe Canadian (but more on that later).

So, to start you off, here are some of the best that Molson Canadian has to offer.








These last two are by far my favourites. They I Am Canadian song, and Joe Canadian rant. Joe Canadian tells the world what I feel as a proud Canuck every single day.



There are still tons of other epic commercials. Just go to YouTube, and put in Molson Canadian commercials, and away you go!

1 comment:

LauraDynamite said...

Woot!! Yay Canada!!! :D