Monday 8 October 2012

Thanksgiving Again

Hey all!

I apologize for not writing as often on here as I used to, but hey, it's Thanksgiving Monday in Canada, so of course I had to write.

This Thanksgiving is a minor repeat of last year, as I've managed to snag myself another cold. Luckily, this time around, I'm in much better shape than I was last year, and for that, I'm thankful. I'm also thankful that I read the cold syrup dosage properly this time around, and that the kleenexes are the good, soft, cushy ones so my nose doesn't hurt.

I'm also thankful that my family left me a slice of homemade apple pie. Homemade pie makes for a wonderful breakfast.

Last, I'm thankful to those of you who read A Paper Voice, my friends, family, and for having a wonderful guy for the last eleven months.

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!


2 comments:

LauraDynamite said...

I'm thankful for Goose! <3

Chantelle (Tilly) Wark said...

Right back at you! :)