Monday 4 November 2013

11 Days of Remembrance : "Bullet In My Hand"

There is a local musician who goes by the name Redlight King. He's been around for a couple of years, and has a few music videos to his credit. One of them is for his song, "Bullet In My Hand". The story through is song is good, but what really stands out for me is the location where he shot his video: Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum, which is roughly ten minutes away from me. All the aircraft you see in the video are vintage, and yes, many of them do still fly, including the Spitfire, Stearman, and Lancaster bomber. Being able to see them is a privilege, and watching them fly is an honour. I can only imagine the feeling of filming around them.

History, song, and a homage to authentic WWII aircraft... Instead of me telling the tale, I'll allow the Redlight King to be front and centre.



For more, refer to the 11 Days of Remembrance miniseries from 2011 and 2012.

2 comments:

LauraDynamite said...

Fantastic video, and the song is pretty rock'n! Boo ya for local talent/history! I have a new band to check out! :D

Chantelle (Tilly) Wark said...

He does a couple of other songs that hammer the local point home. "City Life" was filmed in downtown Hamilton, and is version of "Old Man" is also fantastic. However, I think "Bullet In My Hand" just might be my favourite... but methinks I'm biased as to why. ;)