Friday 4 November 2011

Get Your Flu Shot!

Hello again, all!

I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone to get your flu shot. I went for mine today, so no one needs to give me a hard time about going off to get shot. Yes, my arm is still a wee bit sore, but I'll deal with that since the immunization will (hopefully) keep me from becoming incredibly unwell.

The shot's free, and there are clinics all over the city. Even if you don't think you need it for yourself, get it for someone else. I get mine so I can run a lesser risk of making my great-gram unwell.

For more information about the flu shot, and clinic locations, refer to the following link, compliments of the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care:

http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/programs/publichealth/flu/about_flu_shot.aspx?gclid=CL3woPW6nqwCFQyFQAodbAhqBA

Stay healthy!

No comments: