Thursday 24 May 2012

Summer To-Do List

The warm weather is upon us, a little sooner than usual, but with the advent of green on the trees and longer days comes one thing: the summer to-do list.

I had a few things in mind to do, and then a few more ideas occurred, and before I knew it, I'd figured I had best make a list. I don't want to go forgetting any of my ideas. Also, how would I keep track of how many items I crossed off?

I thought I'd share my list thus far with all of you. Who knows? Perhaps we have similar summer wants.

The List (Thus Far)
1) Hit up Hutch's on a Monday night when they have their classic car show
2) Go to the drive-in.
3) Go to the R.O.M (for those outside of Ontario, it's the Royal Ontario Museum)
4) Day trip
5) Road trip
6) Go camping
7) Beach trip
8) Hewitts for ice cream
9) Port Dover for an Arbor Dog
10) Go away for a weekend
11) Go to a festival (preferably music... there's always the Festival of Friends... I wonder who's playing this year?)
12) Mini putt at Adventure Village
13) Go to Wonderland, Cedar Point, or Darien Lake (Cedar Point is by far the best option... maybe closer to the end of summer)
14) Have a summer bash
15) See as many summer blockbusters as possible (so far, I've seen Avengers... I know it's not technically summer yet, but it's been so warm lately, it may as well be)

I'm certain I'll have more to add to the list before long, but it's a start.

What's on your list?

No comments: