Tuesday 14 August 2012

At the End of the Day...

We're all met with disappointment on occasion, some coming with more frustrations than others. Believe me, I know all to well what it's like to have everything go a-okay only to be blindsided and get a metaphorical slap in the face. But we move on. Sometimes, though, taking a breath, and moving forward can be difficult, and finding something positive, motivation, or a means of boosting morale can be a challenge. That was me yesterday. I was hired on for an office position not too long ago, and then things unexpectedly imploded internally, leaving me to start my employment search all over again. So, I came home, had my two minute tear jerk to let out my frustrations, and then I did what generally makes me feel better. I went onto Youtube, and brought up the Great Big Sea song "Ordinary Day."

For those of us who are having to pick ourselves back up, and start all over again, this song's for you. Hopefully it'll make you feel better as it usually does for me.



...at the end of the day, you've just got to say, "it's alright"...   

No comments: