Thursday 13 October 2011

Cookies or Pie?

I know, I know, a childish title, and an even more childlike question, but I can't help but as it. As you likely know, provided you read my Thanksgiving post, I managed to acquire a pain in the arse cold that is really starting to royally irk me. My mother, who seriously is the best mommy ever, loved me once, and loved me twice, for she made me chicken soup with rice, which she posted on her facebook, along with a remark about her still waiting for her Mommy of the Year statue. Of course, this prompted my sister to behave like the younger sister she is, and basically say, "oh yeah? Well, she made cookies for me!" And so, in true sisterly fashion, we are now comparing who got what, and which is better. Yes, I do love cookies, especially homemade ones. Who wouldn't? However, my sister recieved her cookies when she came home from uni for the weekend. As for me when I was in post-secondary, my mother mailed me pie... twice! I don't mean a cutesy little pie in a box from the store to a place an hour away, I'm talking baked from scratch, and mailed to Thunder Bay. That's right! Through the mail to Northwestern Ontario! So of course I think that my special school treat was way more awesome. Mailing pie twice to Thunder Bay totally trumps cookies to hold on your lap in terms of awesomeness. So there! What would you choose?

No comments: