Thursday 6 October 2011

Election Day in Ontario

Okay, Ontario, election day is here. If you haven't already done so with the advance polls, get out there and vote! Don't forget to take your voter card, and a piece of I.D. I believe the polling stations close at 9, so there's plenty of time to get it done.

 Remember, the fate of this province is in our hands. Take full advantage. Certainly, the Premiere will lead Ontario, but we're the ones with the power to choose who. I love it!

May the candidate who I voted for win! And before anyone asks, no, I will not say who I voted for as I keep that information between me, myself and the ballot!


For more on my views about voting, I recommend reading my September post "Your Paper Voice", and my October post "The Young Voters' Debacle".

No comments: