Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween!

I'll keep today's post short and sweet, as there's so much to be done on All Hallow's Eve. First and foremost, I'd like to wish both my papa and uncle a happy birthday. That's right. They're father and son Halloween babies. I was so close to sharing my birthday with them, but it wasn't meant to be. Oh well.

Second, I'd like to remind everyone who's going out tonight, to be safe. If you're privy to sidewalks, use them (I don't have that luxury where I am).

Third, don't forget to dress up! Remember, this is the one time a year where you get to go all out, and try to out-do the person next to you. I'll be dressed-up too, don't you worry.

Last but not least, watch a classic Halloween flick or two! I recommend The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and another personal favourite, Phantasm. Both are ridiculous, messed-up, and are cult classics. Of course, classics like Frankenstein or Dracula work too!

Happy Halloween, everyone! Have a spookerific night!

No comments: