Wednesday 5 October 2011

One Week In

I can't believe it's already been a week since I started A Paper Voice. Part of me feels like I've been doing this since the dawn of time. The other part knows that I'm still fairly new at this, and that I'm still figuring out how to tweak this site to better benefit everyone. For example, I thought anyone and everyone could leave comments on here (where to leave comments is found at the bottom of every post), until I discovered that the settings were automatically set as such that only certain people could leave their input. Who knew? If I've changed the settings correctly, you should all now be capable of leaving me your input, which I would love to have. Anything that could help me improve, or to instill more thoughts with the other readers would be fantastic. I was also messing around with the stats as I was curious to see not only how many people have read my posts thus far, but from where. What can I say? It's pure newbie curiosity. Naturally, the majority of hits coming from Canada was to be expected, but what I thought was really something special was to see that I've managed to connect with the States, Germany, and Russia (the U.S and Germany make sense as I know people in both of those countries, but I'm still trying to figure out who found me in Russia. Whoever you are, you are way beyond awesome. Don't worry people everywhere else. You're pretty fantastic too.). So to those of you who have followed thus far, thank you. I hope you've been enjoying the experience as much as I have. :)

No comments: